5-Day Tantra Immersion
in Chiang Mai, Thailand, December 14 – 18, 2018
5-Day Tantra Immersion, Level 2
December 14 – 18, 2018
This immersion will take place at our center in Chiang Mai. It includes yoga classes, meditation, lectures, workshops and a follow up program in which we can experience directly the spirit and insight of Tantra.
Tantra Yoga is the path of unveiling the divine in the profane. Mahasiddha Yoga teaches the true art of living, of saying “YES” to life and embracing body, mind, emotions and relationships as a gateway to fulfillment and spiritual growth.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
The Tantric path shows us how to live life in every moment with utmost intensity and crystal clear awareness. It is indeed the path of ecstatic love, courageous inner freedom, continuous growth and complete, blissful surrender to the divine flow of life – a path that combines physical, sensual, emotional and spiritual awakening that will bring you closer to yourself and the divine in every way.
Through the practice of Tantra in this intensive immersion, we gain awareness of who we truly are and what we indeed can become.
The techniques and theory given within the course are highly effective and will help you to keep practicing and transforming throughout your life.
Most techniques are based on the ancient kashmirian and shivaist teachings adapted to suit our modern lifestyle and supported by contemporary science. Methods and philosophy are explained in a practical and down to earth manner.
Learn from our friendly, open and very experienced teachers who have studied Tantra Yoga internationally for more than a decade. They will guide you through authentic tantric theory, training and practical applications from the ancient traditions which you can implement in your daily life to bring about major transformations, profound happiness and fulfillment.
The first module of the Tantra Immersion includes:
– What is Tantra? Principles of Tantra
– The secret law of resonance and how to apply it
– The importance of relaxation and awareness practice in Tantra
– The principle of polarity – the yin-yang of the universe Shiva as the divine masculine principle
– Shakti as the divine feminine principle and the special role of Her in Tantra
– Introduction to tantric sensuality
– Meditation with music designed to access distinct states
– Meditation in silence designed to quieten the mind and induce strong mental focus
– Specific yoga body postures and exercises done in the tantric spirit, facilitating a direct experience of the hidden potentials of the body
– Principles of Hatha Yoga: Practicing Yoga postures (Asanas) correctly and the special role of Asanas in Tantra
– Sessions of questions and answers with discussion time for the group
– Reflection moments to give an inner space for your own growth and observing the steps you are already taking throughout the course, as well as evaluation and planning of future practice
– A voluntary 21-day follow up program: Set a specific intention to follow through in a daily practice for the next 21 days. With the power of the group support, small accountability groups and reflection meetings you will find it easy to implement the tools and exercises learned in the Immersion into your daily routine
A day at the immersion would roughly follow this structure
9.00 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of Tantra
10.45 Fruit snack
11.00 Lecture and workshop exercises
12.30 Lunch break
15.30 Lecture and special workshop exercises
16.15 Hatha Yoga practice in the spirit of Tantra
17.15 Fruit snack
17.45 Lecture and special workshop exercises
19.30 Evening break/ end of the program
21.00 In two of the evenings we will have spiritual movies and exercises
The retreat will be given by Maria Blandine Wegener and Uriel Yariv: qualified Yoga and Tantra teacher for many years by the ATMAN federation and also psychologists by profession.
Regular Price: 3900 THB
100 baht cash discount
10% discount for booking both immersion one and two this month.
50% for Thai
includes all the classes and two fruits refreshments a day
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
If you have booked a retreat or workshop and you cancel your participation at least 21 days before the arrival date, you will be fully refunded.
If you cancel your participation less than 21 days before the arrival date, then:
- if you cancel no later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, you will be fully refunded.
- if you cancel later than 24 hours after you’ve placed the booking, we will hold the deposit in the form of a credit for you, that can be used in the future for any events with us.